Editer l'article Suivre ce blog Administration + Créer mon blog

Fiance Visa - Unlocking the Secret to Living in America

If your fiancé isn't residing in the US and is not just a US citizen, he needs to have a fiancé Visa in order to enter the country. To be able to obtain that fiance Visa, you've to record a petition with the Business of Citizenship and Immigration on his behalf. After you obtain agreement, your fiancé may then receive a KI fiancé Visa from a US embassy or consulate office in his home country. That agreement is legitimate for four months, giving you the required time to complete the procedure for obtaining a fiancé Visa.

As soon as you do have the fiance Visa, you have to become committed within 90 appointments of the day the fiancé Visa was issued. If the relationship doesn't get position or if your fiancé committed another person, the K1 fiancé Visa is going to be revoked and he will have to leave the country.

If your fiancé intends to live and perform in the US after he receives the fiancé Visa, he's to hold back until after you're committed and use for permanent residency. He is able to also use for a perform allow when he arrives or can even get this type of allow at the same time frame while the fiancé Visa K1 Visa Thailand. Nevertheless, if your fiancé doesn't intend to stay in the united states, he must leave the nation at the conclusion of the 90-day period as stipulated by the fiancé Visa.

As soon as you send the petition and obtain agreement, you will obtain notification of the documentation necessary for a fiancé Visa. You may also obtain all the necessary types you need for using for the fiancé Visa. Your fiancé needs to have a legitimate passport having an expiry day that may enable at least half a year in the US with a fiancé Visa. Other papers necessary for a fiancé Visa include a beginning certificate, death or divorce records if your fiancé once was divorced or widowed, authorities records, a medical exam, evidence of economic help and photographs.

To be able to obtain a fiancé Visa, you and your fiancé will need to have met at least one time in the past two years. Nevertheless, that requirement for the fiancé Visa might be waived in cases where it would trigger unnecessary hardship to arrange that conference or if this type of conference isn't acknowledged in your lifestyle or religion. If your fiancé has unmarried children under the age of 21, these children may also come to the US as part of the fiancé Visa so long as they're called in the first petition.

Partager cet article
Pour être informé des derniers articles, inscrivez vous :
Commenter cet article